FILTER REPLACEMENT (F321) - HEPA 500 - AIR SCRUBBER
- Calculated at Checkout
Primary HEPA filter with efficiency rating of 99.97% against 0.3 micron oily aerosol particles, combining filtration efficiency and large capacity. To maximize HEPA filter life, be sure to change the pre-filters regularly.
- HEPA 500 filters combine fine particle capture with filter capacity.
- Replace prefilters whenever dust and debris accumulation is visible.
- Replace HEPA filter when change light turns on.
- The HEPA filtration standard was originally developed in the 1940s to control radioactive dust particles in U.S. nuclear laboratories.
- Note: To help prevent cross-contamination, we recommend replacing the HEPA filter after each job involving mold, sewage, or other microbial contaminants, and also after use in an environment that may contain toxic substances such as asbestos. Wear appropriate protective gear when handling contaminated filters and dispose according to local regulations
Replacement Filter for Dri-Eaz HEPA 500 Air Scrubber (OEM) (F321)
Second Stage Pre-Filter (F271) (optional)