The world class Euroclean machines are the professional's choice in HEPA vacuum cleaners. Clever design has produced one of the most rugged and stable machines on the market. The GD930-HSP is meant for large projects where high capacity, deep power suction, super-extractive cleaning, a low noise level, light weight, and extreme portability are key requirements.
HUD and OSHA recommend HEPA vacuum cleaners for capturing and controlling lead dust, and are perfect companions on jobsites wherever total cleaning is desired. This ultra-reliable workshorse is ideal for all applications including continuous duty.
Included items: vacuum, HEPA filter, motor filter, 1 bag, 6 ft hose, telescopic wand, crevice tool, combo floor nozzle, and combo brush/small nozzle. Optional high filtration dust bags and air-driven beater bar are available.
* High Efficiency HEPA: Captures particles of 0.3 microns with 99.97% efficiency.
* Intake Filtration: Positive seal (filter drawn toward motor) and gasketed vacuum lid
* Large Capacity: Four gallon capacity
* Rugged Design: Chrome-plated steel tank, full wrap-around vinyl bumper, ABS base and top
* Ergonomic: Lightweight, compact and requires minimal storage space. Convenient foot operated power switch
* Low Noise Level: Perfect for residential and commercial applications
* Excellent Suction: Designed for maximum suction power at the nozzle
* High Filtration Bag: Optional high filtration dust bags include a pre-filter liner, are 99% efficient @ 1 micron, extend the life expectancy of the HEPA filter, and reduce potential contamination of the canister. Recommended for hazardous materials.
* Air-Driven Beater Bar: Optional air-driven beater bar aids in dislodging and collecting deep dust and lead from carpets.
* ETL Listed: to UL Standard 1017 7th Edition and CSA Standard C22.2 No. 243-01 3rd Edition for electrical safety.
* DOP Tested: to U.S. Military Standard 282 (MIL-STD-282).
GD930 EUROCLEAN HEPA CANISTER VACEUROCLEAN HEPA VACUUM, CMS