Bio Break with Citrus Solv - 6 lbs.
Bio Break from Bridgepoint is a complete preconditioning formula for carpets and upholstery. Grease and oils dissolve in minutes while protein soils are digested and readied for complete extraction. It is excellent in restaurants and on problem soils found in homes and apartments.
- POWER OF CITRUS: Bio Break contains the d-limonene boost of Citrus Solv to cut through greasy soils and provides the always-pleasant citrus fragrance.
- FAST STRIKING ACTION: Bio Break also contains grease-cutting alkaline builders, non-ionic surfactant and an encapsulated protease enzyme that immediately go to work on the toughest soils.
- SAFER TO USE: Bio Break contains 6 green ingredients that are environmentally friendly and safe for the user. It contains no butyls, or harsh solvents, or corrosive alkaline builders.
- ECONOMICAL: Bio Break will dilute for use in the Hydro-Force or other type sprayers for pennies per diluted gallon.
Ideal for restaurants or residential family rooms. Bio Break uses enzymes best suited for breaking down heavy grease and the soil build-up it causes. Five to ten minutes of dwell time is all it should take.
- Highly concentrated for excellent economy
- Powdered form means long shelf-life
Dilution Ratios: 1-2 oz./gal. RTU pH: 9.8 Contains: 6 pounds