The Peak 500 truckmount features Kawasaki’s liquid-cooled 31 HP engine with digital fuel injection and 47.1 ft-lbs of torque – enough heat and vacuum to run a six-jet wand flat out. Heats fast but sips fuel at only 1 gallon per hour. This unit is a great value – the lowest cost CARB-compliant machine in its class.
- Fast warm-up period and holds the heat using 6-flow wand
- Cerakote® treated exhaust reduces radiant heat from exhaust components up to 30%
- Economical operation: consumes only 1 gallon of gas per hour
- Stainless steel/copper finned tube coil design with manual adjustment control. Also features a plate engine coolant heat exchanger to preheat incoming water and reduces engine coolant temperature.
- Easy to use manual temperature control
- Corrosion-resistant all-aluminum powder coated frame
- Engineered for easy service