The Peak 500 truckmount features Kawasaki’s liquid-cooled 31 HP engine with digital fuel injection and 47.1 ft-lbs of torque – enough heat and vacuum to run a six-jet wand flat out. Heats fast but sips fuel at only 1 gallon per hour. This unit is a great value – the lowest cost CARB-compliant machine in its class.
72-500: Standard capacity model with 90 gal. waste tank
72-500HC: High capacity model with 120 gal. waste tank.
- Fast warm-up period and holds the heat using 6-flow wand
- Cerakote® treated exhaust reduces radiant heat from exhaust components up to 30%
- Economical operation: consumes only 1 gallon of gas per hour
- Stainless steel/copper finned tube coil design with manual adjustment control. Also features a plate engine coolant heat exchanger to preheat incoming water and reduces engine coolant temperature.
- Easy to use manual temperature control
- Corrosion-resistant all-aluminum powder coated frame
- Engineered for easy service
Power plant: Kawasaki FD851D-DFI liquid-cooled 31 HP engine with digital fuel injection and 47.1 ft-lbs of torque operating at 3000 RPM
Vacuum pump: Gardner Denver TriFlow 406 positive displacement blower with vacuum to 13 in. Hg and flows up to 406 CFM
Solution pump: General HTXS1813S water pump producing 3.5 GPM and up to 1500 PSI at 1450 RPM
Heating system: Stainless steel/copper finned tube coil design with manual adjustment control. Supplemented with a plate engine coolant heat exchanger.
Frame construction: Powder-coated aluminum box tubing
Console dimensions max. (W×H×D): 35 × 40 × 47 in. | 89 × 101.6 × 119.4 cm