RM 1715 - FLOOR MACHINE - 17" ROTO MOLDED BASE, KOBLENZ
- Calculated at Checkout
The Koblenz is manufactured maintaining the superior industrial standards and perform the heavy duty tasks that are expected out of it.
It features stainless steel gears, rotomolded chassis, dual ball bearing wheels and a cool running and a consistent functioning motor. It also comes fully laced with the modern technology top cater to the safety standards such as the safety controls and locking mechanism, defense against the managing errors.
Lets take a look at the features of the Koblenz RM-1715 Heavy Duty Industrial Floor machine.
- The 1.5 HP motor is vibration free which means that it can perform its functions without offering any resistance. Thus cleans the floors without requiring any extra force.
- The ball bearing wheels are great when it comes to protect the floors when there are being cleaned.
- There is a wrap installed around the bumper for safety which protects the damage to the sidewalls and furniture items.
- The cleaning brushes cover a 17” cleaning area complimented by a 50” power cord and grounded 14 gauge.
- The handle of the floor machine is made of 13 gauge chrome steel 1 ¼" diameter. It makes it easy for the operator to maneuver it without getting tired.
- The chassis of the machine is made from light weight but sturdy Polyethylene material.
- The handle has different height adjustments and it can be locked.
RM-1715 17' FLOOR MACHINE, ROTO MOLD BASERM 1715 - FLOOR MACHINE - 17" ROTO MOLDED BASE, KOBLENZ