432259000 LAST RESORT QT.
- Dilutes 1 to 2 ounces per gallon of water
- pH: 6.0
- Heavily concentrated for heavy odors
- Ideal for dead body or skunk odors
- NOT for use with thermal foggers
When all other efforts have failed, turn to Last Resort. Powerful solvents and deodorants help destroy the most severe odors, including putrefaction, skunk odors and more.
Last Resort consists of highly concentrated solvents and odor control essential oils that overcome the most obnoxious types of malodors. Last Resort is recommended for use as an odor control booster in heavy or severe situations.
Last Resort, as the name implies, is recommended for use as an odor control booster in heavy or severe situations. Last Resort is never used by itself: it is always used as an additive to another product. Last Resort is never used undiluted, and because it is so highly concentrated, it is important to use this product at no more than the recommended concentration rate.
Last Resort is compatible with several odor control products. It is used in three primary applications:
- Severe odor such as death scene, skunk odors, and unusually strong pet or smoke. Both of these situations are similar in that the odors penetrate very easily, are extremely obnoxious and evoke a strong emotional response from building occupants.
- Initial suppression of heavy or severe smoke odor, especially odors originating from burnt plastics or rubber. When smoke odors are unusually strong and do not respond to milder treatment, Last Resort is useful.
- Odor control pre-sealer. Last Resort adds odor counteractant capability to Unsoot #1 Sealer when used to contain strong odors on fire- or smoke-damaged building materials.
Because Last Resort is so highly concentrated, it is important to use this product at no more than the recommended concentration rate.
Odor: Strong floral
Appearance: Transparent, light yellow liquid
Flash points: 70° F
VOC content: 100%
Phosphate content: None
Non volatile matter: 0%
Specific gravity: 0.89
The odor of this product, like any other common material with a fragrance may be irritating to some persons with allergic sensitivity. It is recommended to allow occupants to “sniff test” the product prior to application. For “sniff testing” prepare the ready-to-use solution and dip a note card or business card into the solution. Allow occupant to “sniff” both wet and dried solution.
Obtain permission from occupants prior to product application. Individuals may reoccupy treated spaces when they feel physically comfortable and/or upon advice of their consulting physician.
Overuse may result in an objectionable, long-lasting aroma in the treatment area.
Last Resort is designed to be used as an additive to ODORx Liqui-Zone and 9-D-9.
Add 3–6 ounces of 9-D-9 and 1–2 ounces of Last Resort to one gallon of lukewarm tap water. For dead body or skunk odors on colorfast structural surfaces, use 8 ounces of Liqui-Zone™ and 2 ounces of Last Resort per gallon of water.
Contact spray onto odor sources. Covers 500–750 square feet per gallon (50–75 square meters / 4 L of RTU) when applied with commercial airless paint sprayer or electric sprayer.
For unusually heavy smoke odor, add up to 2 ounces of Last Resort to each gallon of 9-D-9 ready-to-use solution. Follow label directions for 9-D-9. For best results on smoke damaged structural surfaces, mix and apply the following
Combine in an empty 5 gallon container-
- One gallon (4 L) Unsoot #1 Encapsulant
- One quart (0.9 L) 9-D-9
- Five ounces (150 mL) Last Resort
- Fill to 5 gallon mark with water
For complete instructions and safety data for this product, refer to the User Guide and Safety Data Sheet.
|Chemical Type||Water Based|
|Category||Deodorizers, Fire and Smoke Odor Control Chemicals, General Odor Control Chemicals|